We are looking for a full-time Expansion Manager to support our team in #Vienna! 🤩
The candidate should be passionate about Real Estate and highly motivated to accelerate our expansion plans for the Austrian market 🔥 Always remember: ambition is key 💪
Get to know us
*Colive, better together.
Colive delivers exceptional coliving experiences to thousands of young professionals in Europe through smart design, community based and tech-enabled property management.
Founded in 2018, we are the preferred choice for renters looking for a flexible and high standard housing solution and for property owners seeking reliable, above-market returns.
We challenge ourselves every day not just to think about ways to make city living better, but also to activate those ideas in meaningful ways.
Our team is composed by real estate professionals, designers, engineers, salespeople, marketers and so much more. We work collaboratively and embrace a “whatever it takes” mentality to ensure the work is done and well done.
WHAT WOULD YOU BE IN CHARGE OF?
Colive is growing rapidly and expanding into multiple new cities in 2021. We are looking for ambitious, self-motivated business people turning traditional housing into a consumer-focused industry. This is an entry-level position with strong career development and the opportunity for rapid promotion into the head of expansion, member services, and real estate roles.
Sourcing off-market and on market deals through local network in targeted markets. Knowledge of the legal aspects of the city and how to manage budgets.
*Your main missions?
- Sourcing: you continuously analyze the real estate market and collect as much information as possible to identify new opportunities by relying on online ad sites, using your own network (agents, investors, developers, town halls, etc.). As soon as you identify an opportunity, you go there to visit and confirm your intuition.
- Feasibility: you define the necessary adaptations to the CoLive product and work with our internal Architecture team on the plans for the future residence. You carry out the financial modeling of the project, you coordinate the relationship with the investor, the architect,...
- Contractualization: you make sure to secure CoLive’ position. You are responsible for negotiating letters of offer, leases or management contracts, promises and deeds of sale in order to guarantee the interests of CoLive.
- Execution follow-up: you are responsible for the delivery of the project in accordance with the financial and calendar objectives, you follow the sites with our Project Manager and resolve any contingencies.
- Pre-opening: you prepare the launch of new residences in coordination with the Operations team (e.g., monitoring pricing, support for marketing, photo shooting)
*What You’ll Do
- Get to know all the interesting deals in a region - conduct market and competitor research/intelligence gathering for proposed or existing properties. Create pro formas and/or deal models.
- Understand the operations of the business from A-Z and partner with relevant operations teams (sales, customer experience, repairs and maintenance) to identify opportunities for process and performance.
- Maintain systems for all operations teams, addressing bugs as needed and managing tasks related to new home openings.
- Seek buy-in from and train relevant operational teams on new tools and processes.
- Work with Colive teams to model cash flows and returns under lease or management contract structures.
- Prepare concise and clear communications regarding projects for internal or external distribution.
- Tracking trends in member satisfaction and market segmentation metrics on a monthly basis to report to stakeholders.